Sunday 20 October 2019

Sabrina Behr headpiece

Golden Flower Crown

I recently came across this image while browsing Pinterest. The image below shows a bridal headpiece designed under the brand, Jennifer Behr. It shows a headpiece in an unknown metal that is made to resemble "an organic golden flower crown" (Behr, n.d.).

Headpiece by Jennifer Behr
Recently, I have been interested in bridal jewellery and I have been wanting to bring out a bridal collection where I apply the skills that I have learned in the creation of contemporary to a collection that consists of wearable and sellable pieces. I think that possibly making bridal flower crowns or bridal jewellery in the future will allow me to continue exploring organic jewellery and the use of plants and flowers in a realistic way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment