Sunday 20 October 2019

Final Realizations


Realizations

I have thoroughly enjoyed creating organic contemporary jewellery pieces throughout my research. Upon starting my research, I felt overwhelmed by directing my own research, but over the course of the journey, I learned new skills that helped me to produce my body of work. After completing this research report, I came to the realization that the skills that I have learned throughout my research have come to me through the processes of exploring, planning, creating prototypes, observation and reflection. These skills were useful in the creation of organic contemporary jewellery pieces and in future I will continue to apply these skills in the creation of wearable and sellable pieces. Although this is the end of my research journey, I feel that there is more left to explore in the field of organic jewellery as well as contemporary jewellery. This journey has only awakened my interest in using plants and flowers as inspiration of my pieces and I wish to continue using these elements in the creation of my jewellery.

No comments:

Post a Comment