Thursday 17 October 2019

Conclusion Chapter 3


Concluding Chapter 3

I thoroughly enjoyed creating the jewellery pieces shown above. During construction, each of them had their own challenges, however, in conquering these challenges; I was able to learn new techniques that I can use in future jewellery pieces and in the creation of wearable pieces designed for customers. Completing this chapter and the body of work within has allowed me to come up with many new ideas for future pieces, contemporary and wearable studio pieces. In future, I would like to let the new skills that I have learned during my research roll-over into my personal work in the development of my handmade jewellery business and brand.
In addition, freewriting about my jewellery has allowed me to channel my inner thoughts and emotions so that I am able to put them into words on paper. By creating descriptive poems; through the extraction of key words from these free writings; has helped me to understand the meanings behind my metaphoric jewellery pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment